How Sell Used Motorbike

Frequently Asked Questions

How do you value the price for my bike?

Sell Motorbike buy and sell houndruds of motorbike's every year, we have easy access to prices that bikes are currently achieving in the market.

How and when will I receive my money?

We can pay by cash if 2 forms of identification is produced (one must be a photo card ID), or we can pay by bank transfer or a company cheque. Which ever payment method suites you.

I cannot find my motorbike on your website?

We buy almost all makes and models. If you can't find your bike on our website, just drop an e-mail in with the details of your vehicle or phone 01494 792479 for an instant quote.

I do not have a V5 registration document?

For us to buy your bike, we need the original V5 document also known as a 'log book'. If you do not have one you can obtain a new document by filling a V62 form which you can pick up from any local Post Office.

What kind of motorbikes do you buy?

We buy almost any vehicles which are available, from £100 to £100,000+

What if my bike has been damaged in an accident?

If your bike is damaged or was damaged and is repaired now, we can still purchase the bike depending on the level of damage.

I have outstanding finance against my bike?

All outstanding finance must to be settled prior to release of Funds. A settlement letter from the relebiket finance company will be required. In the circumstance any outstanding finance balance is more than the agreed valuation, you will agree to pay Sell Motorbike the difference between these amounts at point of collection as per the relebiket finance companies settlement letter.

What if my bike has been imported?

We will still buy your bike. Bear in mind that models and specifications vary from country to country, so the price may differ from that of a UK supplied bike in some circumstances. If your bike does not appear on our web site, contact us with the details of your motorbike and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

What is an import?

There are two types of import. A "parallel" import (purchased in the EU) which you can request valuation for as a normal vehicle as there should only be a minor difference with this type of import. A grey import (purchased outside the EU), however, requires a different approach to valuation. Please specify the type of import at point of enquiry (details are specified on the V5 Registration document).

What does 'subject to view' mean?

Valuations issued from Sell Motorbike are subject to viewing the bike and should not be construed as a contract.

I'm ready to sell my bike, what do I do know?

Telephone 01494 792479 or e-mail or complete the value your car form. Buyers are standing by for your call or e-mail.